Here at Michigan Motorcycle Insurance, we think that riders shouldn’t need to pay inflated monthly premiums. The best strategy to get the lowest price on Saginaw motorcycle insurance is to compare and contrast the insurance plans provided by competing companies. Please don’t hesitate to enter in your zip code to begin comparing prices for the best premiums
You will find numerous differing sorts of insurance policies from which you can choose. These types of coverages can consist of:
- Protection Against Property Damage Liability
- Protection Against Bodily Injury Liability
- Protection Against Drivers Who Aren’t Insured
- Full Coverage
For motorcycles that are leased or financed, comprehensive motorcycle insurance is typically required.
Motorcycle Insurance: Saginaw, MI Requirements
Michigan has regulations mandating the minimum level of liability you must maintain.
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for One Individual: $20,000
- Bodily Injury Liability Limit for All Persons: $40,000
- Liability Limit for Property Damage: $10,000
Don’t forget that standard motorcycle liability coverage won’t offer protection to you, the motorcycle, or anyone riding two-up. Nope, liability insurance just covers your legal risk.
To find out more, click on this page.