Need the cheapest price on motorcycle insurance in Rochester, Michigan? We make it possible to reduce costs when covering your bike, whether you happen to be already insured or not. The secret is the broad range of motorcycle insurance providers with whom we have partnered. When you submit your postal code, we find the foremost motorcycle insurers in Rochester, and allows you to find a representative of your preferred provider and compare quotes. The service is quick, convenient, and entirely free.
There are actually a range of differing kinds of insurance coverage that insurance advisors recommend. These kinds of protections include things like:
- Protection Against Property Damage Liability
- Protection Against Personal Injury Liability
- Protection Against Motorists Who Aren’t Insured
- Comprehensive Protection
Don’t forget, if your bike is leased or financed, you may be expected to have comprehensive motorcycle insurance in Rochester, MI. Ask your loan provider for details.
Motorcycle Insurance Liability Limits
The state of Michigan has policies outlining the total amount of max liability coverage you will have to maintain.
- $20,000: bodily injury liability maximum for one individual injured in a crash
- $40,000: bodily injury liability maximum for all persons injured in a single accident
- $10,000: property-damage liability maximum for one accident
Don’t forget that basic liability insurance may not give protection to you, the bike, or a two-up rider – just your legal risk.
To find out more, check out here.